Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dead Will Dance, but not with me

Yep, I've neglected blogging duties for the past couple of weeks and I've done very little in the way of writing either. I figured I needed a short break from writing of all types and I think it's done the trick. I'm feeling refreshed and revived and ready to steer Commune to its long overdue conclusion.

Dead Will Dance by 1018 Press rejected 'Mere Symptoms of Living', but I'm not at all surprised. It didn't really fit the theme of the magazine (zombies were the only connection between the mag and my yarn) and not many people seem interested in the emotional/cerebral side of zombie tales.

So that leaves only Loaded on my list of unanswered submissions. When Commune is done, it's submitting time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home