Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Afraid of no ghost

The Poms at Bloody Books sent a friendly but nonetheless frustrating rejection for Ghost Kiss this morning:

"Thank you for submitting the chapters from Ghost Kiss. Adele and I enjoyed it, but I'm afraid we've decided it's not one for us. I do wish you every success in placing it elsewhere.

Yours sincerely

Simon Petherick
Publisher
Bloody Books"

I have noticed that since being published, the rejections have been rather more courteous. A year ago, I would never have gotten a rejection containing the words "Adele and I enjoyed it".

So anyway ... now I have to pick another market for my dark little novel. A concern for another day - perhaps one in the new year. I can't see the point in sending it off so close to Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home