Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The sweetest Kiss

Boy, it's been a while between posts. While making new friends and relatives in Southern California, I more or less forgot about the whole writing and publishing process. During that time, however, I had two short stories rejected - 'Buried Potential' at Abyss & Apex (bummer) and 'Other Intelligent Life' from Yog's Notebook (for the best, as I've now submitted it to AtomJack's short story competition).

Upon my return, I also found what amounted to a glorified form letter from Allen & Unwin, rejecting Loaded. That wasn't fun.

Then this morning, I opened up my email to find that Asylett Press had accepted Ghost Kiss as an e-book! Contracts and other such things are coming my way presently, as no doubt, are a lot of editorial changes. More details as they arrive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home