Saturday, April 08, 2006

The day after (and more on fortune)

Last night didn't disappoint, with 14 beers and half a bottle of wine consumed in the name of birthday celebrations. Vague of mind today but not hungover in the classic sense. Of more concern are the party pies and sausage rolls doing battle in my guts with a huge helping of McDonald's. Fun times.

Once again I've had cause to note the way life throws up curves of fortune when you least expect them. Checking my email this morning, I thought I would have a response from Cat Sparks - instead I finally had a reply from Aurealis (a rejection as I had suspected). It just seems that life goes out of its way to be unpredictable and if anything was ever going to encourage me to believe in a higher power, it would be that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home